We are committed to protecting your data.
This page provides an overview of our approach and practices. It is not a legal document. On the left you can navigate to the current legal pages.
It is your data.
The documents, findings and notes you store in Lateral are yours.
- We will not sell or use them for advertising.
- We will not change their ownership.
- You can always export your projects from Lateral.
- We only use them to train your AI recommendations, we do not use them to train our underlying AI solution.
We will not access your data.
- Without your written or verbal permission we will not view your documents, findings and notes.
- We make regular backups of our databases and only a limited set of engineers have access to the production database.
We are committed to keeping your data safe.
- All communication between your browser and our servers is encrypted.
- We run regular security checks on our codebase.
- Our codebase and any external software components are regularly updated.